Komentar

Cleaning Your Kettle

How clean is the inside of your kettle ?  Does it look a little on the brown side ?  I was doing some cleaning at my girl's school the other day and as I finished cleaning the tea and coffee area,  I thought I'd look inside the kettle.  Yep,  it was brown.  When I arrived home I thought it was time to give my kettle a clean too.  I hadn't cleaned it for a couple of months.  Shock,  horror,  something dirty at my place !!!  I deliberately let to get really dirty to show you how quick and easy it is to have a sparkly new looking kettle.

All you need is a kettle full of cold water.  To this you add and a couple of teaspoons of Citric Acid.

Boil the kettle then pour the water down the sink.  Alternatively,  save the water. let it cool and pour it into the washing machine or water some plants.

Fill up the kettle again with fresh water and boil it.  Pour this water out ( and save it ).

Now the kettle is ready for use.

Here are my before and after photos.
  .




Cleaning Your Kettle Cleaning Your Kettle Reviewed by Anonymous on February 09, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments: