There isn't a lot of great specials this week. Infact, I struggled to find anything that was worth blogging about. Sure, you can buy chips, lollies, chocolate, soft drink and breakfast muffins on sale but I couldn't find any specials on staples. There are this week's specials -
COLES -
* Half price on Bonds products
* Half price on a variety of vitamins.
* Gold Choice Canola Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sunflower Oil 4 Litre or Alpha One Rice Bran Oil 3 Litre
1/2 PRICE Was $18.00, Now $9.00
Sunrice Long Grain Rice 10 kg Now $11.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $11.00
* Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner 750-900ml Now $5.24 each 1/2 Price, Save $5.25
* Fuji Xerox A4 Copy Paper Single Ream 500 Sheets Now $3.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $3.00
I couldn't take any photos this week as the only product I had at home was the TRESemme shampoo and you all know what that looks like. Maybe next week will be better.
COLES -
* Half price on Bonds products
* Half price on a variety of vitamins.
* Gold Choice Canola Oil, Vegetable Oil, Sunflower Oil 4 Litre or Alpha One Rice Bran Oil 3 Litre
1/2 PRICE Was $18.00, Now $9.00
Sunrice Long Grain Rice 10 kg Now $11.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $11.00
* Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner 750-900ml Now $5.24 each 1/2 Price, Save $5.25
* Fuji Xerox A4 Copy Paper Single Ream 500 Sheets Now $3.00 each 1/2 Price, Save $3.00
I couldn't take any photos this week as the only product I had at home was the TRESemme shampoo and you all know what that looks like. Maybe next week will be better.
Grocery Specials Wednesday 27th May 2015
Reviewed by Anonymous
on
May 26, 2015
Rating:
No comments: